Monday, July 6, 2009

I as (Software Engineer)

I am one among the handful developers who work on technology for next Ruby on Rails; well that’s just a different taste of my story. I believe if I wasn’t an engineer I would have been anything else just doing some kind of regular stuff.
So what I do different now, Yes I am person always involved in high level designing of dynamic web applications and create a ultra magnificent state of the art web domains. And I do all the magic just on the toes of my brains.

Certainly this is not exactly what I do, although we were empowered to make such dreams happen but fairytales are not always true, and they would never be in real life. So let’s think on fact what actually happens in my day. Let’s take a usual day when I am not very much working on some good grounding application.

Yes there are many people who have done the same stuff I do, I mean they all are far better software engineers than me, its just that I have invested only a little more than 48 months to build such career path. And to my amenity I am still trying. I started to work on this technology nearly 40 months back and from that very mean day I was aroused by interesting facts and facets of software development. I sometime feel why I do things which are already been used, tested, documented by some great genius, people. So I start my work using the only most important development specific search engine “GOOGLE” I mean the GURU on internet. Then I have some things like, I need to display some data, or mostly write a snippy module to find some calculus or moreover I work on the UI elements to make them look very an insight to the end users.

Then I have some good colleagues, who expand my thought with variety of assimilations and exhilarations on the cases that I have to think like an end user, but why I do really need to think, am I working on the first bench of marketing executives, why can’t I just write some piece of beautiful code which promises me to look like MONALISA and keep smiling, every time I look at it.

Guys that’s all I believe that nearly 70% of more than good software engineers do start there job with GOOGLE and end with some communicator asking people for help, but one thing I admit I am not afraid to spell that yes I use GOGLE I ask people, and still I believe that its good to get something from known people, than just dwelling under your threats and being vertical & skeptical. I am really happy with this post of mine because, I believe this is an expression of my inner sense, which tells me what is it if I am not doing something new but I do same things differently I enjoy being what I am, I love my way I work and cheerfully cherish myself.

So friends if you feel that you are one among the very majority doing something usual, don’t feel bad about yourself respect yourself and everyone near you, coz we all are humans and we share something very in similar to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment